Kulp Filling Machines
KULP® has been established by Cuneyt Dogrusoz in Istanbul in 1984 to remedy the need of packaging machinery.
The first production has started as engineering and manufacturing of filling machines, vacuum mixers, cosmetics machinery and powder filling machines.
Later on, as the company institutionalized in time, and carried on with some new projects like manufacturing of packaging machines including cap sorting systems, capping machines, labelling machines, air rinsers and transfer pumps in line with the changing and developing conditions worldwide, for various sectors: food, dairy, cosmetics, chemicals, paint, pharmaceutical, and pastry, etc.
In a workplace of 1000 m², a team of fourty specialist work in synchrony in order to deliver the highest quality machines in the best delays.
- Semi Automatic Volumetric Depositors
- Automatic Volumetric Filling Machines
- Cap Sorting Systems Capping Machines
- Labellers For Pressure Sensitive Labels.
- Automatic Yogurt Filling Machines
- Semi Automatic Yogurt Filling Machines
- Yeast Filling Machines
- Volumetric Transfer Pumps.
- Feeding Tables
- Collecting Tables
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Kulp Filling Machines